Sunday, February 27, 2011

Web conference reflection: Feb. 26, 2011

Success!

I finally have been a member of a web conference that went smoothly. The Saturday, February 26, afternoon conference  started on time with very few people having problems. No one made the presenter focus the discussion on there personal problems or their route in the program. There were a few who had questions that were specific to themselves but Dr. Mason answered them quickly and redirected them to the appropriate person to answer their question.

I appreciated that the attendees came with questions to be answered. I came away from this particular conference with a new opinion of the web conferences for this masters program

Thank you Dr. Mason. I am now a believer!

My previous reflection was not so positive: http://knightl.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment