Monday, September 19, 2011

Internship reflections: TF V.C



Apply technology to increase productivity.
Use distance learning software to train global partners.

A class in India was going to connect with our school to learn different culturally specific games. Our school was going to create videos and discussion forums in Moodle. Her school would then log into our Moodle to upload their own videos and create forums. She did not know who to use Moodle. On November 8, 2010, at 8:30 AM, I video conference via Skype with Sudha Penu from India which was 7:30 PM for her. Using Skype, I was able to “share” my screen with her. I logged in to the Moodle site, and showed her specifically how to edit, upload, and other basic functions of Moodle. I also shared my Moodle manual that I use with teachers. We had a very beneficial training time until a storm hit her area and we lost internet connection. Luckily, though, we were through with the training part of the Skype call.

No comments:

Post a Comment